Thursday, October 29, 2009

Requested by duhmei

Tia rocks... *checks msn page* is also cool and will grow up to be a doctor. :] *checks msn page* She'll earn millions of dollars and ..*checks msn page* donate it to charity.*checks msn page* SO KIND!!!!!!
Duh
Uhh
HIII
Millionare?
Eh,
Idiot
SOOOO GOOD RIGHT?!?! I used my lit skills.. hehehh:] and obviously..they aint very gd. :]
Try hard
I think can lah
Apple :] HAHA

Okay tia....u owe me five bucks for the publicity now. BWAHAHAHAH. Wait..ten..yea. okay today i had SCHOOL. Euro BTW 10 EURO. had a technical run for engrishh speech and drama. not talking about what happened before it started or HENDRY will start shooting at me again..notice the D in the name. HAHA. okay..then i had training. hmm. well it was quite strange actually cuz jl let us do anithing for about half an hour. me and timothy go buy drink. during training. ppl started talking about a certain someone too much and JK went EMO..i think. or just maybe uh. straight faced. yeah. so then i came home. bathed. went to jie's GM's house. came home..and now i'm blogging. HEH. yeah. bye. "i got to brush my dummy teeth" too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home