Friday, May 8, 2009

......dustbins

I just hate dustbins today....tripped over one...bumped into one........got so angry with dustbins i kicked th one in my room and guess what!?!?!?all sorts of crap came out....i hate dustbins.WELL HELLO!!!! welcome to my blog...i have nothing to say about my day cuz i forgot!!!i cant even remeber what i ate fer breakfast!!!think it was dustb....w8..that cant be right...I KNOW!!!nothing. Ahhh weekend at last but now this weekend is full of studying...1+1=2 speed=distace/time... angry woman with high heels more pain than elephant stepping on you...haii...still got momentsanti clockwise moments...clockwise moments...happy moments...sad moments....wanna hear a dumb joke wai leng told me??
got one black and one white cat....black cat cross th road first then turned around to say something to the white cat...what did the whit cat say??








ans:meow...
GOOD JOKE WAILENG.......SO "FUNNY" THAT I DID NOT REALISE THAT I HAD A PEN IN MY HAND....
oh yea!!!here's a message to the public..DO NOT SPAM MY BLOG ABOUT CALCULATORS AND THE ABC'S...and for the rest that did not...thank you.
ONE MORE THINGG!!i'm not a blur sotong
ONE MORE THINGG!!i dont think i'm a blur sotong
ONE MORE THINGG!!pencil sharpeners look wierd
ONE MORE THINGG!!i'm thirsty bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home